- The Huskies came out strong. At halftime, they had ten more rebounds than the Cardinal and were behind by just two points.
- Jayne reported in her postgame interview that Tara's "advice" at halftime was "Rebound! Rebound!! REBOUND!!!"
- The Cardinal started the second half with a 12-0 run, and won by 20 points.
- Jayne played point in the paint, with seven assists. She was 100% on field goals (six of six).
- JJ was the sharp shooter again, with 16 points, including four of six 3-pointers.
- Candice did not rest up for the tournament. She played 37 minutes and was the top scorer (22 points) and rebounder (10).
More game reports tomorrow.