Jayne's achievements at midseason are:
- She makes 63.1% of her field goal attempts (#1 in the Pac-10 and #3 in the nation).
- She makes 6.5 rebounds per game (#2 in the Pac-10 and #38 in the nation).
- She makes 15.4 points per game (#3 in the Pac-10).
- She has had nine double-doubles in 20 games.
- Her assist to turnover ratio is 1.51 (#4 in the Pac-10). The national top 50 in this category, none of which are held by a center, range from 2.91 to 1.63.
- She makes 1.85 blocks per game (#1 in the Pac-10)
- She has made 182 blocks in her career and needs just 20 more to break the Stanford record, which was set by Val Whiting in 1989-93.
- She has accomplished all this while playing an average of just 25.8 minutes per game.