October 18, 2007

Superwoman Ready To Fly Once More

Tara says,
"It is a team game, but she is so dominant - physically and how tough she is mentally - that on any team a great player can set the tone for everyone else. Her personal health and ability to lead our team will determine how far we will go."

Candice says,
"It's not like I am the only hope as we have a great team. When I watch our team play pick-up or run on the track, I realize how good we are and I like it. I am prepared to lead and do whatever it takes. Maybe the things I didn't do last year I will do this year, but I am not hesitant at all. I'm ready and confident in my last year."

CSTV analyst Lara Boyko says,
"Depending if she is at home or on the road, she dons a satin cape/uniform colored either white or cardinal. With the help of a swoosh on her shoes, she flies around a basketball court and makes impossible shots look like child's play."

"Who is this huntress of the wood court out in the West who can foil opponents with the same ease as finding her teammates on the floor?"

"Believe it or not, it's not Superwoman."

"Instead it's the next best thing in the world of women's college basketball on the West Coast - Stanford's Candice Wiggins."

... and more ...

No comments: