October 17, 2009

Stanford at Full Strength for First Practice

Michelle Smith reports on Stanford's first official practice of the season on Friday night.

Everyone except Sarah and Hannah are cleared to play and took part in drills and scrimmages. Judging from these comments, they're all eager to get started on another successful season.
  • JJ said she felt strong and, "I know how it's going to go, that there are going to be setbacks. I've been through it before and I'll do it again."

  • Jayne is absolutely ready to play. She said, "I feel good, it's exciting. It's the first day and everyone is going 2,000 miles an hour."

  • Jeanette said, "I can't even imagine losing before the Final Four, because I don't know that. We have so much potential and not to live up to it would probably be pretty hard, so we are improving each day so that doesn't happen."
Read more...

No comments: